Yes, service, technology, and value matter, but they’re worthless without top-of-the-line security and protection for our clients. When you work with Journey, you can always feel safe.
Be assured that your information and data are safe.
Journey Payroll & HR has multiple physical offices and a decentralized infrastructure. In the event that any Journey Payroll & HR office closes due to a natural disaster or something outside our control during regular business hours, rest assured that our team will still be able to help you with your questions and support any urgent needs.
Insured & Bonded
Journey Payroll & HR locations have local ownership groups and independently carry insurance and bond coverage. Transparency is one of our values, so do not hesitate to question the details of our multi-million dollar coverage policies! Though we will warn you, they aren’t the most thrilling read, but they do allow you to sleep well at night.
Our team members undergo rigorous training to ensure your files are protected and secure. Strict protocols are followed for transmitting and receiving confidential information, hard copy material, and online payroll service access.
Technical Security & Redundancy Features
- Redundancy: Our applications are designed to operate with high availability and resilience in the event of hardware or software failures. Azure provides redundancy at multiple levels, including datacenters and global regions.
- Scalability: Our applications can automatically scale up or down to meet changing demand, ensuring that it can handle traffic spikes and provide a consistent user experience.
- Cloud Backup & Disaster Recovery: We take advantage of built in decentralized server and database backups provided by the Azure cloud and can replicate our data and applications on demand in the case of an outage.
- Data Protection: We use industry-standard encryption to protect sensitive data both in transit and at rest.
- Network Security: We make use of Azure’s network security features, such as firewalls, virtual networks, and distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) protection to help prevent unauthorized access and attacks.
- Identity & Access Management: We make use of Azure’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) interface. By providing robust identity management and access control capabilities, the IAM system helps prevent unauthorized access and protects against data breaches.